Friday, April 01, 2005

SEO Work

I will be working on some SEO testing for a few flower shops that host web sites with Teleflora. Teleflora is a flower wire service. the pages I will be working on for the test will be.

Bakanas Flowers
Flowers to go online
The Flower Concern also known as 11flowers
House of Flowers, Inc.
Gizmo's Flowers & Gifts
Bices Florist

My goal will be to see how I can better code their web pages and still stay with in the framework of a teleflora eflorist flower web site. The goal is to help out the florist gain a larger presence on the internet and to help them compete with large online flower order gatherers. I am also pursuing bloging and thought I could bring these two things together. Over the next few months I will keep this up-to-date on my efforts for the flower shops and I hope I can find some good techniques to help all of teleflora's eflorist sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home