Saturday, April 16, 2005

WOW!

Ok so posting everyday hasn’t worked out so well. I have all these ideas that I really want to get down but just never seem to have the 5 minutes it would take to do them for example right now I am watching before sunrise on the powerbook I have the ipod playing the new moby on the desk speakers I am also switching back and forth from this blog to the new template I a m working on for allen ( one of the florists in my SEO project ). This is somewhat of my standard modus operandi I don’t seem to focus on one thing at once well. As I have been thinking about the blog I have decided something i can do is to research different styles of writing and see which ones work well for me then hone in on one style and refine it to an art. The scoop of that is immense seeing as how right now I couldn’t even identify the style I write in most of the time and there is not much of a chance that I could come up with a different style to save my life. On that note I will have to remind myself to look at amazon for books on writing and go from there. I am going to write out a list of different topics I want to write about and then I will take one off the list every day for a few weeks and see how that goes this will help me have some idea of what is going to come and what has been already. I will post this list for the world to see. One thing I seem sure of is that this will work much better if I just decide that someone else is going to at some point read all of this and have an opinion on all I say and let me know what that opinion is. So now the list

  • First on the list is anti Microsoft crap on the web in a word ( or 3 ) Get over it

  • web dev

  • web design

  • stupid a$$ web tricks that do not work ( this refers to something else I will post about on web standards)

  • development and code standards

  • love and poetry ( I will even post my poetry which should be great fun)

  • discontinued product lines that I don’t feel I can live with out

  • art

  • MACS and why I think I will never want to own another one

  • PCS ( not as in sprint I just don’t want to use punctuation )

  • blogging

  • web design vs web development


ok list done
day done
typing done im going home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home