Friday, August 05, 2005

A rose by any other name.........

So what’s in a name or more appropriately for this topic what’s in a title?

ti’tle (noun)
4. name describing a position
a name that describes somebody’s job or position in a company or organization

so I now have a new title. I am a …

wait for it…

wwait fooor iiitttt…………….

I
Am
A

WEB DEVELOPER

Did you hear the trumpets? I know I did!

Ok so now I know what I am I guess I was confused before for I was under the impression I was a web monkey. I guess not. Now I have a title, a better wage, and the same duties so all and all nothing has changed. But I for some reason like my job better and I think it is that I don’t have to worry so much about how I use my time since as long as I get my job done my time is my own. I am good with that I can manage my time better if I don’t have to account for every second of the day I would rather account for how much time I spent on something and then call it done and not have to go back. I can now also work on learning more c# and asp.net I have been playing with some asp.net rewrite path stuff so that when you hit my site I don’t have to have built pages for you before hand. The user can request a page and IIS will intercept that request and build the page for the user on the fly from the data base it works pretty well but I will have to grow it into some type of monster app to do what I want it to do. It is going to handle all of the page requests for the site I am building for speeds long lost brother racer X (racer X’s real name is Rex Racer but don’t tell anyone).

fenny is very proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home