Wednesday, August 10, 2005

at the hop

So I went to the google dance and I got a google hat. I will make this short. I am at the search engine show in san jose this week and last night was the “google dance” it was fun free white wine (they also had some sort of beer but that’s not for me) but for the alicholic in me the best part was that they would put the wine in a beer cup if you asked. When I was a lot lit I met a very nice younge man that traded me a google hat for my classic route 66 hat but after he looked at my hat he just gave me the google one. At the end of the night I had consumed more then 10 beer cups of wine and had to be brought homme (to the hotel) and the sad part is some how along the way I lost my hat. And that is all I can write right now I have to get ready for the next big day of the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home