Monday, March 20, 2006

the colour of chocolate

So today I am going to leave the mostly PG world of my blog with an off colour joke.

A little boy walks into a malt shop and asks for a cone with 2 scoops of chocolate icecream. The soda jerk behind the counter says " I am sorry but we are out of chocolate.". the boy pauses for a moment and the asks for a cone with one scoop of chocolate icecream. Again the soda jerk replies " I am sorry but we are out of chocolate.". undeterred the boy asks for a sunday with whip cream, a cherry, peanuts, hot fudge, and one scoop of chocolate icecream. Once more the soda jerk replies " I am sorry but we are out of chocolate.". then before the boy could ask for something else the soda jerk adds " it looks like we are having a communication problem. You look like a smart kid so let me see if we can work this out. Spell "van" in vanalia. To this the boy responds "V A N." "correct" says the soda jerk "try this spell "straw" in strawberry." So the boy says "S T R A W.". again the soda jerk says correct "now try spelling fuck in chocolate." After a brief pause the boy replies a little hesitantly "im sorry sir but there is no fuck in chocolate.". "EXACTLY!" exclaims the soda jerk "that’s what I have been trying to tell you. There is no fucking chocolate!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home