Saturday, May 14, 2005

there like pants

It seems to me that there are a lot of people that think the pc should be a toy. I just cant look at it that way I feel the pc is more like a pair of pants in that its something you have to have to function in society. I start to try and think how I could work without internet access and or pc access and it comes down to it that I cant. I use the internet for my news, work, research, study, communication, and really just about everything else. But what I don’t use it for is my entertainment. I don’t want to watch TV on my pc I don’t want to watch movies on my pc I don’t really enjoy playing many video games (there are the odd few I get into but they are few and far between) I have a good TV for programs I have an ipod for music I have a Nintendo (and every other game system) for my gamming which I do love. Not that there’s anything wrong with this type of use of a pc I am very glad that people are using there pc’s for more it makes them more mainstream and there for its increases my access to better, faster, and cheaper technology. My son is sure to have a different view of this but that’s for the future, for the present it’s late and time for me to turn off my pants for the night and climb in my new bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home