Thursday, November 10, 2005

I get it

I remember the day I got girls. I also remember the day I got driving. I don’t remember the day I got high but there are reasons for that. But all and all there are moments when you get it and I just had one of those. I was clicking on the “next blog” button today and started finding myself drawn into some of the words on these blogs. On a few of them I posted a few comments. Then about 10 minutes ago I had to pick up an email from my wife and in my inbox there was a message saying I had a post on my blog. I was thinking kewl more spam I always did love email spam for the first few days when it was much like a new love still fresh and mysterious. But I look over the comment for a sec before I delete it and I notice it doesn’t look like spam it seems to make sense. I reread it and it dose make sense. IT’S A REALY COMMENT! FROM A REAL PERSON! It was a comment from a person whos blog I had just posted a comment on. And that was the moment I got this idea of user created content. This will change the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home