Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wal-Mart
always out to screw you
ALWAYS

I would like to start with a quote

Hey, don't be knockin' Wal*Mart. What other Corporate American titan do you know of that successfully helps its employees to take advantage of government programs such as food stamps that they qualify for?

I will say I have worked for walmat in the past and would never do it again. I refuse to shop there for anything no matter how much I need it I can always find what I need somewhere else for a reasonable price. But I will also say that they are in business to make money and to make there share holders money and more power to them for trying.

This is because I found these two posts on two new walmart movies coming out.



Not the Wal-Mart side
The Wal-Mart side


i am looking forward to seeing both of them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home