Thursday, November 10, 2005

Put away childish things

Today I made a decision to officially mothball my Little Big Toe site. It was started as a place to showcase my personal graphic design work. I have moved into web development full speed and have not touched the site more then to add a link or two in close to 3 years. I am going to leave to WIP directory as well as the OLD directory because amazingly both get a significant amount of traffic. I will do a quick redesign in the next few weeks nothing special just a little facelift and a little better set of directions on what the different links on the site are. Once I have time and energy I will start doing digital art again and at that point I will pick up little big toe again and start to post art. Its bith sad and happy all at once to make an offical statement that I am not a graphic artist but I am a developer. The sad part is that art has been such a huge part of my life for so long. Art is still something that is part of my everyday. Art is part of who I am and always will be. The happy part is that I am now embarking on a new journey of the life of a web developer. Development is a fun new world it’s a little different developing then it was designing. As a developer when I need something I can just make it where as a designer I was required to call a developer or muddle my way through it as best as me and google could. This will be fun. I think I have posted here before that I will use this as a place to talk about my trek into the land of developers and I will continue to do that as much as I have been I will also use it for everything else I have used it for in the past which is mostly just a place to type where people can see it. all in al its sort of like I am growing up somehow. how sad for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home