Monday, November 14, 2005

Google analytics

I have used omniture at my day job. I have also looked at urchin a few months back but now google is back to its new game of giving away everything kewl for FREE. I have not yet gone through it all but it looks to be a great tool from google in place of the thousands you can pay to some people for good analytics from someone else. I will play with this more in the weeks to come and see how good it is but if the past is any indication this will be great. Google doesn’t create the best ideas but they do rebuild ideas very very well. Its like BASF google doesn’t create the things it will rule the web with they just make them better. I use all of there services except for gMail (that is a different post) and they are all great (including the gMail but again that is a different post). If they would just enter the bottle water industry and the hardware manufacturing industry then I would be set. Its time to go kick fenny off the DVR and clean it off so there is room for my stories this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home